Friday, April 10, 2009

well my first impressions are that as far as toilets go Australia kicks are asses They have two buttons for half flush and full flush and let me tell you full flush is like a tsunami has hit the porcelain. I love it The stubborn bits have no chance of surviving clinging on and there is a feeling of power that cannot be described
most of the comedy I watched is quite good however many comics have a habit of mumbling in a way that makes it almost sound like gibberish. Besides words that are Aussie or british the comics speak in a speed that can make it impossible for a yank like me to interpret.
like any festival there are a division of truly nice comics and a few posers wannabes. You tell pretty quickly whos who The mates I have hooked up with are first class and easy going with a good mix of ego and self deprecation, I am feeling more comfortable with improvising with the audiences as I pick up all the local jargon and flavor.
more tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment